Club 18 Terms and Conditions
This is an agreement on website-related matters concerning e-commerce to be signed by the customer and the operator“Space 18” (hereafter referred to “the Website”). Please carefully read this service agreement, and be sure to fully understand all terms and conditions, especially those about exemption or limitation of liability, legal application and dispute resolution. In the process of reading the Agreement, if you do not agree with the Agreement or any of its terms, you should immediately stop registration. After registration, you will be deemed to have fully accepted the Agreement, which will become a legal document binding on both parties. So please confirm again that you have been aware of and fully understood all terms of the Agreement. Other rights not expressly authorized in the Agreement will still be retained by Space 18, therefore, you must obtain permission from Space 18 when exercising such rights. The failure of Space 18 in exercising any of the following rights will not constitute a waiver of that right.
1. Privacy policies
2.1 Protection and authorization of personal privacy information
2.1.2 While registering an account or using the Website, you need to provide true identity information. Space 18 has the right to verify your ID information based on your mobile phone number according to the relevant requirements of national laws and regulations. If the information provided by you is untrue or incomplete, you will be unable to access to the Website or restricted during accessing. In addition, you shall assume all liabilities for any adverse consequences arising therefrom.
2.1.3 When you get a particular service on the Website, the service may have separate agreements, or related business rules (hereafter collectively referred to as “the related agreements”), so you shall read and agree with such related agreements before using the service; if you use the specific services described above, you will be deemed to have read and agreed with the related agreements.
2.2 Information of the Website
We will spare no efforts to ensure normal operation of our website, but we cannot guarantee its availability and accessibility at all times, and (unless otherwise stated in the Agreement), for any damage, loss, cost or expense arising out of your failure in using or accessing the Website, Space 18 will not assume any liability. Before the payment for an online order is confirmed, if our price is incorrectly marked, we reserve the right to modify the price and will not sell the product to you based on the wrong price.
2.3 Link and share
Any link or opportunity to share (through social media, blogs, and similar websites and communication services) of the Website is provided for your convenience only. Such a link does not imply our reorganization and recommendation, nor imply any association with the linked website. For contents on any website linked to the Website and legal consequences of any contract signed by you and a third party providing such a linked website, we will not assume any liability. We will not be liable for any damage, loss, cost or expense arising therefrom either.
Please note that if you do share any content on other platforms, other organizations may have also formulated the terms and conditions allowing you to share. Please review the terms and conditions of any website you wish to share certain contents. Some terms and conditions may prevent you from sharing our contents.
For any loss, damage, expense, cost, delay or liability (including but not limited to any economic loss, such as loss of profit) arising from any conditions beyond the range of our reasonable control (including but not limited to any failure of transmission, communication, computer or other equipment, or your failure in visiting the Website due to any reason, or any fault, error or delay during transmitting and receiving any notice, message or statement by mail or any electronic medium), we will not assume any liability.
All rights related to the Website belong to Space 18, including the copyright of all text, descriptions, and images, as well as the logo in the names and labels.
You may download the summary from our website to your local hard disk, and then print it for personal use. You may also copy the downloaded summary to others, but you are not allowed to do this for profit. Other than personal use, partial or all of the contents are strictly prohibited from being reproduced in any form. No contents of the Website are allowed to be reproduced in any form (hard copy, electronic copy or otherwise) or incorporated or stored in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or work by other means.
If you want to apply the contents of the Website to purposes other than those mentioned above (including creation of a website), you must first contact us for obtaining our consent. Unless otherwise stipulated by laws, no unit or individual may illegally copy, reproduce, quote, link, or capture the contents of the Website in any means without special written permission of Space 18, or Space 18 has the right to pursue the corresponding legal responsibility.
2.6 Make sure you stay up-to-date
We will reserve the right to change the terms related to the provided products on the Website. For any change to any legal terms and rules, we will publicize it on the Website 7 days in advance, and apply it to all uses of the Website in the future. You shall periodically review the general terms and rules, as well as our policies, publicized on the Website, because they may be changed after your last access.
2.7 Matters that you cannot do on the Website
When using our website, you may not:
(1) Interfere with or disable any security-related functions, or block or restrict the use or copy of the contents accessible from the Website.
(2) Provide false information in your account information.
(3) Embezzle the identity of any other individual or represent a person, entity or organization without permission.
(4) Persist in using the website after being suspended or prohibited.
(5) Send junk information or repetitive information.
(6) Engage in any illegal acts.
(7) Tamper, disturb, intercept, destroy or attack the Website.
(8) Deliberately introduce viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other similar programs, or use the website with the equipment that may harm the website and any user, or adversely affect the browsing experience of any user.
(9) Collect any data from the website without conforming to these terms.
(10) Submit or provide any abusive, threatening, obscene, untrue, uncivilized, vulgar, horrifying or offensive contents.
(11) Maltreat, harm or intimidate other users, our employees or other individuals.
(12) Submit or provide any user content without the permission of the content owner, or infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of a third party in other means.
(13) Submit or provide any false, private, confidential or defamatory information or comments about others (including personal attacks on others based on unverified criminal conducts or serious misconduct, which may seriously harm their reputation in the minds of those who reading the comments).
(14) You shall not transmit or publish: The comments inciting to resist and destroy the implementation of the constitution and laws, the comments inciting to subvert the state power and the socialist system, the comments inciting to divide the country and undermine national reunification, and those inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, and inciting to undermine the ethnic unity.
3. Terms and rules
3.1 Contract signing
If you order any goods with the Website, when your successfully order the goods, it will be deemed that the order contract between you and us takes effect. The price, announcement and advertisement on the Website will not constitute an offer. Space 18 reserves the right to unilaterally withdraw the information or terminate the transaction if it finds any obvious error about any goods and order or finds the situation of out of store. In some cases, Space 18 reserves the right to limit the number of goods ordered by each buyer. Such a restriction may be made against the orders with the same account number and delivery address. Space 18 also reserves the right to limit or prohibit the orders from distributors or wholesalers as judged by us or the “malicious orders”.
The price displayed on the Website is basically the same as that marked in offline Space 18 stores. If the price is different (such as the difference in price during different sales promotions), for online buyers, the price actually displayed on the Website shall prevail.
The inventory of the goods provided by Space 18 official website is just for reference, please refer to the actual order page when you purchase.
• When placing an order, please carefully confirm the name, price, quantity, model, specification, size, contact address, telephone number, and consignee with regard to the goods. If you are not the consignee, the consignee’s actions and meanings will be deemed as yours, and you shall be jointly and severally liable for all legal consequences arising from the consignee’s actions and meanings.
• You shall understand and agree that: The information such as goods and price displayed on the Website form an invitation for offer only; when placing an order, you shall fill in quantity, price and payment method, consignee, contact information, delivery address (contract fulfillment location), and contract fulfillment method. The order information is the data automatically generated by the computer information system according to what you filled, and the contractual relation between you and the Website on the actually delivered goods will be established when the Website received your order.
• Although the Website has exerted the greatest effort, due to the influence of market changes and factors that are difficult to be controlled with reasonable commercial efforts, it is inevitable that there would be lack of goods ordered by you. In such a case, you may have the right to cancel the order, and the Website may also have the right to voluntarily cancel the order. If you have paid, the payment will be returned.
4.1 Where will we deliver the goods?
We will deliver the goods to the delivery address that you have provided. In the case of any maritime or airline transport, we will deliver the goods to the designated carrier, shipping agent or any port within the territory.
4.2 What information do you need to provide?
When arranging delivery, we will follow the information you give when you order on the Website, which will be recorded on the delivery note, and then we will deliver the goods to your designated address. If you fail to provide us with the complete, correct or accurate information or instructions, we may cancel the delivery and send a written notice to you.
You shall be responsible for ensuring that you can receive the goods. If not, you must arrange an adult to receive the goods on behalf of you, and you shall also agree that we may complete delivery according to their instructions, just like your instructions. We will not assume any liability for any delay in delivery due to your mistakes or no one receive.
Upon delivery, we will ask you to inspect the goods and packages and whether the number of delivered goods is correct. We will ask you to sign the deliver note for confirmation. If there is any problem, you shall record it on the delivery note. The missing goods will be reordered, and the damaged/wrong goods will be returned and replaced, and delivered to you free of charge. If you find any problem of the goods, the legal rights of sending a notice to us within a reasonable period of time will not be affected. If you refuse to sign the delivery note it will be deemed that you refuse to receive the goods.
4.4 What shall you do if you find any damage to goods after delivery?
If any item is found to be damaged in package, please email us within 7 days after receiving the goods:
Please carefully keep any damaged item for us to inspect later. If you have dealt with any damaged item prior to our inspection, the subsequent after-sales service will be affected. After inspection, if the damage of the delivered goods is caused by our reasons, we will provide the after-sales service, and if we cannot repair the damage, we will return the payment and freight to you. If any item is damaged due to your fault or negligence during delivery, we will not assume any liability for any damage.
4.5 Change order and delivery date, and cancel delivery
Before delivery of your goods, you may change or cancel the order. Please note that the delivery of any “customized” goods shall not be cancelled after confirmation. If you change or cancel an order, you may only pay the reasonable fees generated before the time of change or cancellation. However, if the change or cancellation is caused by our failure in complying with the terms of delivery, you will not be liable for any costs resulting from such a change or cancellation.
5. Return policy
If you are not satisfied with the goods, you may return or replace the goods within 7 days,
The premise is that you should keep the goods intact, original packaging and original purchase voucher.
Under the premise of complying with the mandatory provisions of the laws and regulations including Law of Consumer Rights and Interests Protection, the return policy mentioned above will not be applicable to unsuitable items, such as food, personal items, plants, processed goods, custom goods, household appliances, and products having been cut, tailored and painted.
6. All other legal information
Any disputes on your visit to the Website or on the goods or services purchased through the Website, they shall be submitted to Shanghai (China) Arbitration Commission for arbitration in accordance with the arbitration rules in effect at that time. The arbitral award is final and binding on both parties.
6.2 Limitation of liability
6.2.1 Except as prohibited by law, we will not assume any liability for any indirect, derivative, disciplinary, incidental or punitive damages (including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of income, loss of contract, and expenses incurred), even if Space 18 has been informed of such damages. For any action in violation of the terms and conditions caused by the circumstances beyond our control, except as prohibited by law, we will assume any liability. If we violate these terms and conditions, we will only be liable for your direct loss, which refers to the loss that you can reasonably foresee when purchasing the goods or services through the Website.
6.2.2 We will strive to provide you with high-quality services, but we will not assume any liability for the damages to you due to the maintenance and connection failure of information network equipment, the failure of computer, communication or other systems, power failure, strikes, riots, fires, floods, storms, explosions, wars, government actions, orders issued by judicial administrative organs or any third party’s reasons.
6.2.3 If Space 18 finds or receives any complaint from another individual on your violation of the regulations specified in the Agreement, the Website will have the right to delete or shield the related contents at any time without sending any notice, and perform punishments to the illegal account based on the specific behavior, including but not limited to, warning, restriction or prohibition, and even cancellation. Space 18 has the right to take appropriate legal measures for violations of the relevant laws or provisions of the Agreement based on reasonable judgment; it also has the right to keep the relevant evidence in accordance with the laws and regulations, and make reports to the relevant departments for filing. You shall bear all legal liabilities and expenses arising therefrom.
For any request, loss, liability, claim or fee (including the attorney fee) proposed any third party to Space 18, arising from or related to your visiting of the Website, you shall agree to indemnify and protect Space 18 and its management personnel, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates.
6.4 Website policy, modification and severability
Please read other policies released on the Website. These policies also apply to your visiting to the Website. We reserve the right to modify the Website, policies and conditions at any time, and you shall agree to accept such modifications made at any time. If any of these conditions of use is deemed to be revoked, invalid, or unenforceable for any reason, the condition shall be deemed to be severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
7. Contact us
If you encounter any difficulties while visiting the Website, please inform us:
* The final interpretation of the content above belongs to Space 18.